Hey Dimitri, I hate to break it to you, but there is an app for that. It's
called 123 Radiator Fix It.

On Nov 4, 2018 11:04 PM, "G Mann via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

A dab of mighty "J B Weld" on the face of the nut, put it in place, run the
bolt in from the other side to secure the nut while J B Weld is curing....
Nut stays in place while installing cooler from awkward position.

Lightly oil bolt threads so JB Weld does not set on threads.

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 8:49 PM Curley McLain via Mercedes <