exactly

--FT

On 11/5/18 10:26 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Yeah, like the asshat in the jacked up truck behind me on the way to work the
other morning?  They had one of these on their front bumper, which was at a
height where it was directly in the sight line of any car in front of them. We
were driving on a major thoroughfare, so it’s not like we were out on some
rural road.

I moved over and got next to the asshat at a stop light, where I got him to
roll his window down so I could explain that his light blaster was for off road
use, and if he didn’t turn it off I would gladly share his license number and a
photo of his truck with the light blaster on this road with our local gendarmes.

He turned it off.  Idiot.

-D

On Nov 5, 2018, at 10:17 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>