I have searched all over the page and I can't locate said vehicle.

On 11/7/2018 8:18 PM, Dwight Giles wrote:
Yes me too.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Nov 7, 2018 9:15 PM, "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    I am not seeing any vehicles, just a blank auction page

    On 11/7/2018 8:13 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:

        Anyone going to try for the SDL?   Floyd needs a NICE SEC to
        peddle out there!   I am guessing they will go cheap on Saturday.

        Here is the link for online bidding.    I wish I had
        money/room for the SDL

        https://www.auctionzip.com/IA-Auctioneers/416643.html
        <https://www.auctionzip.com/IA-Auctioneers/416643.html>

        Seems like someone here should grab at least the SDL. No
        electronics except the radio and the voltage regulator (both
        easy to replace)

        Up for auction Nov 10.    Not mine, etc.

        I see what happened.  The next listing is for the SEC. I just
        did a search for Mercedes, and it pulled up the text for the
        SDL and the picture of the SEC.   Both are low mile, probably
        geezermobiles.   I'd guess the geezer croaked, so the fambly
        donated the cars.

        http://tcmid1.org/auction/vehicles/
        <http://tcmid1.org/auction/vehicles/>?

         1987 MERCEDES 300SDL TURBO DIESEL