On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 00:54:48 -0500 archer75--- via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

>   not sure, Craig. We were only told it did not need surgery; just pt.
> up but not walking yet.
> gerry

It IS painful, very painful, indeed.

Shirley had three fractures, one of which was an acetabular fracture
which went up into her right hip socket.

The inflamation of the fracture degenerated the cartilage in her right
hip socket over a period of about 9 months and then brought more pain,
eventually requiring her to have a total hip replacement.

That hip preplacement has gone well, but I pray you do not need to get
into any of that!!!

Craig