45' boat..... X 10,000 per foot to restore [wood boat = $$$$$$$]
Plus, devote every waking moment to working on it... Plus... hire help,
expensive cabinet maker carpenter help...
Plus... build your own land based dry dock to tear it down to bare bones
and replace all the rotted and damaged wood.... Plus.... buy every wood
working tool known to man, so you can make new components...
Plus.... the cost of a DIVORCE... because wives and boats in repair don't
mix....

Then.... you need your own Semi Tractor to pull the boat and trailer to a
body of water large enough to float a 45' boat... AND pay dock fees to park
it at the lake or harbor... THEN.... travel expense to said body of water
each time you go to use the boat....

Yeah...... BOAT... Bring Out Another Thousand ......

Run Away.... far away.... really far away.... you'll be glad you did...