SWMBO had ruled out Merkun iron, according to Clay. So it'd have to be a toada tundra: Much less "truck" for much more money.

Otherwise, the heavy half or 3/4 ton peekup, ta hoe or suburban hoe types are good choices.

Although the F250 has AK cred.

tyee165 via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 14, 2018 at 6:50 PM
F150 supercrew4 doorsSeats 6 if you don't get bucket seats in frontBig box to haul stuffTonneau cover if you want to hide box contentsReliable as can be My previous one was an 02My son has it nowOver 200k miles now with no major issues except ruxr is getting the rockersRBSent from my Galaxy TabĀ® A