Didn't one of the Jeeps already break down?
My parents have a Cherokee and a Renegade. Bother are decent to drive and
pretty good offroad, neither is what I'd call super reliable or a good
long-term cheap to operate vehicle...
-Curt

    On Saturday, November 17, 2018, 9:40:09 PM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes