And I’m not totally convinced that’s the option I see.  Even so, it’s a good
thing no matter what - think of it as a “PosiTrack” rear end.  There are
different flavors of electronically controlled differentials, and all the MBs
ones are just fine, very robust systems that work well.

I’m sure someone with more knowledge in this area will step up and clarify.

-D