Kaleb wrote:

"I thought you were remodeling a house or something? Anyway, congratulations."

Floyd wrote:

"You can donate the 740iL to me!"

Dan wrote:

"Congrats!  Now you'll be able to fly jump seat anywhere in the world you want
to go, right?"

Kaleb, I am remodeling a house.  Or I was.  It is done.  Now, it goes on the
market.

Floyd if you want my old BMW (the engine is toast -- or at least it needs new
timing chain guides), you can have it.  Just have to come get it.

Dan,  I asked about this when I flew to Memphis for my interview.  Nobody flys
with the cargo except the Pilot.  I flew Delta and American.

I will actually be traveling some.  I will be doing employment litigation
defending the company.

Don Snook