This is true as well, however, venues like BAT that cater to a fairly narrow
group of people don’t seem to have a lot of seasonal fluctuations.  I looked
back at some of the listing numbers in the winter versus summer and they were
pretty consistent.  If anything they did slow down a little around the
holidays, no doubt because people aren’t focused on buying a
vintage/classic/exotic car at that time, I would expect.

-D