  Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:39:24 -0500
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] this guy is an idiot
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am always amazed at people who take photos of their stuff that's for
sale
but fail to clean it up - trash on the floor and in the console, etc --
stuff that would only take a few minutes to do but would make a big
difference in presentation.  A clean vehicle says (to me at least) that
they
made an effort to take care of the car - and keeping it clean is very
low/no
cost.

Oh well, perhaps I'm too picky?
;-)

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low
rates.