Population pressures.  Yeah, that is the ticket!

What is needed is the natural response of pressure.  Put in a pressure
situation, you either blow up or squish it all.  In an over crowded garden, or
overgrown orchard, you prune and cull.  A good gardener does not profit from
allowing weeds to prosper nor sickly plants to infect the field

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net