If Poos does not want it, I might.

On 12/8/2018 6:55 PM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes wrote:
Actually, I was almost going to have you check it out for me. Almost. Other
priorities, but perhaps after the of the year, if you don't mind. I'm done with
driving rust belt cars.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: December 8, 2018 6:11 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: d...@penoff.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wagon For Someone

Yes, that can be a problem at times…..

Actually, this car has about 45k less than mine, it’s a facelift model and has
4Matic.  If it’s recoverable, that is, if it’s not trashed or somehow in
serious need of something other than what the owner describes (highly unlikely
given that it’s a CL ad) I could see swapping it out for the one I currently
drive and selling it.

I’m going to call the seller tomorrow and see what’s up.  I’ve got $1,000 in
cash I can take with me…

-D

On Dec 8, 2018, at 6:55 PM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>