Actually, I should have said Chevy HHRs, I think.  I just always thought
Chrysler PT Cruisers and Chevy HHRs were sort of pussy cars.

Worked with a guy who was newly married and had a kid on the way.  His in-laws
gave he and his wife an HHR, and he was so embarrassed that he would park it in
the student lot of the school we worked at so no one would see him driving it.

Whatever. I guess it’s just perpetuation of a stereotype, like Subarus are all
driven by gay people.

-D