Interesting, I wonder if they've finally saturated the market. I remember
about 10 years ago Toyota was paying big money on trade-in cars because they
could resell them at a profit so high was the demand.I thought the 1st
generation Prius was an okay looking car, second gen was a little uglier, 3rd
generation is very ugly, especially from behind.
Honda claims the Insite is good looking but I feel like they just copied the
Prius.
Prius does seem to be a good car though, they're THE taxi around NYC, that
wouldn't be the case if they didn't hold up.

-Curt

    On Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 12:29:32 AM EST, clay monroe via Mercedes