Hi Allen, good to see you back again.  I did not get the original post for some reason.  (not in the junk or spam boxes either)  So I was trying to figure out who the "Back" subject line belonged to.

Rock usually has the best prices and have closeouts with good prices, but you have to watch the shipping cost.  I don't know about 124, but they stock Bosal exhaust for the 123 Dissels.