One good thing I see is that it has at least 2 of the plastic clips on the injection lines.  Few of them have the clips in place now.  10 years ago, most of them for sale had clips.  Not so anymore.  Indicated the car either had good care or benign neglect until you got it.

Those little lines don't take well to unsecured vibration.   They are now quite expensive to buy new ones when they crack from vibration.