With the finnie still retaining its points, I was thinking about possibly
updating it to a Pertronix ignition just to eliminate some of the hassle of
maintaining points.

So I look on their web site and see two different systems available:

“Ignitor” - #1864A - $107.31

“Ignitor II” - #91864A - $145.86

So for grins I do a Google search on both, and the top hits for them are on
Amazon.  So I click over to the island of large wimmen and have a look.

They have the “Ignitor II” for $49.49.  Hmm.  Verify the part number.  Yup,
it’s the correct one.  The 1864A, also being sold by Pertronix, is $101.99
Confused? I am.

Click “Order”.

So I’m wondering why the higher end conversion is so much less than what
they’re selling it for on their web site.  And they’re the seller on the Island
of Large Wimmen, too.  Got one coming later this week, so I’ll know more when
it gets here, I guess.

-D