Pretty much. The 929 was better looking in my opinion but was a flop, I think.
Seems like Mazda is trying to get back into the luxury car market again by
advertising the “fine craftsmanship” bullshit. Mass production cars and fine
craftsmanship don’t usually go hand in hand. More marketing BS I guess.

Sent from my iPhone