Merry Christmas all you knuckleheads. Hope everyone is enjoying time with
whomever you choose to be with.
Since it’s perfect outdoors (70 degrees F, sunny) and since the children won’t
be here until this evening, I think I will go all Martha on my beater Subaru.
While installing the new rear struts on Saturday, I was poking at the very
rusty exhaust components and I managed to snap the coupling between the
downpipes and the cat in two. Now I sound like a stockcar when driving around.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone