This car has been on the market at over $90k for the last year or so with no
takers.

First, the “restoration” was totally insane if they truly invested that kind of
money into it.  Second, many of the people who would care about the provenance
are dead or no longer driving.  And I have it on background that the
“restoration” was poorly done, that is, there are a lot of things that are not
correct on the car.

-D