I wish I was closer to that TD up in VT. For $650 that is a nice clean car as far as rust goes, even if it doesn't have a title.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
for the first time in a few days and there are no low-end Benzes, no crackheads, no rolling turds, just some decent cars for too much money. What is the world coming to? Christmas cheer? I don't know, how long will it take to start indulging in my low entertainment source again?

Even the FB marketplace is dry of Benz crackheads, and that woman with the wrecked R129 says her crackhead kid wants $1k minimum for it. I'll let that one simmer awhile, I couldn't go get it anyway for a few weeks.