Seems to be some strongly-opinionated a*****s in that thread

--FT

On 12/31/18 3:04 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Read this thread for a full analysis of the car:

https://www.500eboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13223

-D

On Dec 31, 2018, at 2:31 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I would be scared away by the laundry list of items on the PPI report.  Is
it reasonable to expect the drive train to last this long?

[image: image.png]

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 2:19 PM Mitch Haley via Mercedes <