I bought one of these for my daughter's 124, on the Curt website they were say $200, I don't recall exactly.

On amazon I found the same thing, different number that was not on the Curt site, for say $80 and it also came with a hitch ball and holder.  The number actually included the one on the Curt site plus the hitch ball thing they sold, just like this one in your link, package deal.  So going on Curt it would have been maybe $250 to buy the two items separately but this included both under a package number.

I called Curt to make sure the one on Amazon would indeed fit as I couldn't find the part number (for the package) on their website, though it looked identical to the just-124 hitch they had.  The very nice woman I spoke with assured me it would, though she had to do some digging into their catalog to figure out what this Amazon package and those numbers were.  She congratulated me on finding the great deal, the only thing she could figure is that they had run some promo at some point and numbers got deleted from their site and catalog and these had been languishing on Amazon for ever how long.  It shipped from Curt, so it was actually their original product offering.  It was all kinda weird, but ended up being a good deal.

--FT