“Clean” is a relative term. No generator powered by an internal combustion
engine produces “clean” power.  If you look at the sine wave from any generator
like this it will have all sorts of noise on it and the waveform will not be
symmetrical or smooth.

What will matter most, if it cares, is voltage and frequency.  Mostly frequency.

Dig out some specs from Lennox and see what the range of operating voltage and
frequency is for your furnace.

Your generator, being a Generac, probably has a mechanical (droop) governor. If
so, expect frequency variation of about +/- 5% from no load to full load.
That’s about 3 Hz, meaning it could go from 57 Hz to 63 Hz.

Again, go back toLennox and get specs. You’re not the first consumer to run
their furnace on a generator, so they should be able to offer some guidance.
Also, if there are other loads on the generator at the same time as the
furnace, they will tend to dampen some of the variations in frequency and
voltage.

-D