I ordered ATE fluid from FCP.  I don't know if it was SL.6.   That is new to me.

Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote on 1/13/19 2:40 PM:
Advance Auto coupons should work with Pentosin brake fluid and coolant, but not
oil and probably not ATF.

I got an email from Speedperks, something like 'make two $30 purchases by the
end of the month and we'll give you a Speedperks coupon for $20 off on $50'.
So I buy a couple of oil change kits I don't need, waiting for the coupon to
come so I can order 5 liters of ATE SL.6 low viscosity ABS fluid. The bonus
coupon came several weeks after the promotion ended, instead of the usual
Speedperks coupons that come a day or two. I go to order the SL.6 and they
don't carry it any more, but they've got regular DOT 4 Pentosin for a few more
dollars per can. Then I find out the coupon only works if I buy stuff for
instore pickup, and no nearby store has more than 2 liters of Pentosin in it.
So I never got the fluid for my fall brake flushes, they're spring brake
flushes now.

Is there a good place to buy ATE SL.6 brake fluid other than Amazon?
I do like the idea of low viscosity DOT4 brake fluid if it improves ABS
response times.

BTW, Amazon recently removed a whole bunch of listings for items with Koran
verses printed on them, everything from door mats to pickup mud flaps. It seems
the terrorist support group CAIR told Amazon that stuff was offensive to CAIR,
so Amazon cleared their website of the stuff, and if you persist in trying to
relist it, Amazon will close your seller's account.

The day you let CAIR tell you how to run your business is the day I find
somebody else to do business with. Can you imagine what the Bezos gang would
say if a Christian anti-speech group claimed that doormats with The Lord's
Prayer on them were offensive and demanded they be banned?

Mitch.