> On January 16, 2019 at 9:38 AM Dan--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>

> I don’t use the application thing at AAP, I just go by group number. In some
> cases you’ll get more results that way.

I do to, but after Costo told me I wanted a Group 100 (which I'd never heard of
before) instead of the 78 that's in my car, I did the search at AAP and Wally
World to see what they'd say (and both said 78).
This crap with AAP letting me shop for a couple minutes and then 'shutting down
for maintenance' every time they catch me shopping there this month is getting
kind of old. It happened a few times last fall, but never 3 times in a row
before this year.

Mitch.