Back about 15 years ago I could buy snowmobile carb kits at my local shop for
$15/ea, on eBay I was getting $30 if I sold 1 a month or $20 if I sold 2 or
more. I asked about a bulk discount and if I ordered 12 he could do $10/ea. It
was a good sideline for awhile. When the economy crashed that business went
away, then my local shop went away so I've never tried to see if it could be
done again.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 5:15:49 AM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes