Is that the same place that diagnosed the alternator?
Like Jim said, a bad switch that stays in the accessory position could kill
your battery overnight, but won't prevent the battery from charging normally
with the engine running.
13-14V with the engine running and less than 12.6 with the ignition off means a
parasitic loss like leaving accessories on with the key out.
Less than 13V (should be about 13.4V with a factory voltage regulator) with the
engine running means the battery is dead flat or the alternator can't keep up
with the load.
Mitch.