And I get up in the morning and drive six hours to go look at it, since we have
no one in SoCal.
Is there anything peculiar about a euro model that I should be concerned with?
I talked to the guy he’s had it for three months. The list of things in the
craigslist ad was done by his mechanic. He says he has to get rid of it because
his wife detests the diesel.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone