Offer nothing, the car is not even parts quality.  From the looks of it, the
car has been sitting in that spot for many many years.  Sun damage to the seats
speaks of decades.  Motor is shot, transmission shot, must smell something
awful inside.

It it were a r113, maybe worth putting cash into restoring.  Not on a 380.

clay monroe