I'm in the middle of fixing the blower motor on my '95 E300.  Today removed old
motor, and drove off the two squirrel cage fan blades. De-soldered the power
and ground wires from the original motor.

I bought a bare motor for the early 124 cars, now I have to attach the wires
and install the fans, then install the motor.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC