Yeah right. It was 50+ in MA the last 2 days. I guess it was nice for the
parade yesterday...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 8:45:45 PM EST, Clay Monroe via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Climate change is making a statement about how things remain the same.  Looks
like a maybe repeat of 1978/79.  That was when we worried about the impending
ice age.

clay monroe