Curley.
If no-one has offered a genuine bulb holder as yet, I have an aftermarket
pair of lamps with holders you can have, gratis.
They are "New" clear with amber bulbs and the tabs are good etc.
Lemmee know.
Fred.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 7:25 PM Curley McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a spare bulb holder for the 123 front turn signals?  I
> am missing the one on the left side, but I am sure there is  no
> difference left or right.   I Need one to have a hope of getting the 80
> 240D on the road.  Thanks!

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred