I just saw all of your responses to my question about the 91 rod-bender.  The
seller did confirm that it is burning a quart of oil in 700 miles.  I think he
knows he is on borrowed time.

I was looking at it because I am in need of a car.  My house in Wichita will
close next and I’ll have some cash.  My current BMW has been great, but is
starting to send signals that things are going to get bad real soon.

I’m looking for a decent looking car. Not too small.  I wouldn’t mind a 123
diesel if it’s nice. A 124 diesel would be better or a 126 gasser (not a
300se/Sel) would be great or even a newer MB — I am not very knowledgeable
about them.  I also like Lexus or the Toyota Avalon.

I’m looking to spend anywhere from $2500-6000.   Anybody got anything? Miles
don’t bother me if the car has been taken care of.

Donald H. Snook