Cars are like women.

Young ones are pretty hard to gauge since the sparkle is still on them.  But,
you can tell when the bloom is off the rose and the wear shows up.  Hard living
takes its toll.  Sagging seats tell more than the really sweet cosmetic
detailing can hide.  Crack smoking 25 year old will look twice her age.  Same
sort of hard living shows up on the vegans and keto people.  A body is not
meant to live through harsh treatment with no damage showing if your eyes are
open.

POS jeep I have to drive may have seen regular dealer servicing, but somebody
did not give it the full care its booklet calls for.  Maybe the dealer or owner
did not want to service bushings.  My 35 year old SD ran smoother than this 18
year old jeep.  With the suspension rebuilt, that SD was rock solid.  Even the
220D complete front end replacement was less squirrelly.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1082 SD - Allen
1986 SDL - Polei

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers