Clay...BUILD THE WALL!

Perhaps you will be rewarded by being allowed into the Bed Brigade.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Clay Monroe
via Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:56 PM
To: ROGER HALE; Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Clay Monroe
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Beyond OT: Conan O'Brien at Dartmouth

SWMBA has a yard that may need some walls put in.  Being a working person, she
has had no time to get her gardens sorted.  I suspect that I will be seconded
into the wall and bed brigade this summer.  At this point, the whole is covered
in snow, which limits progress with slopes and retaining structures.  Then I
need to learn up on soils and viable plantings

clay monroe