That's probably not a bad price for a large, quality, bearing kit. I'll get
Mercedes parts. Do new bolts come with the flex discs from Mercedes?

Discovered another problem on that car the other day. The headliner (ribs?)
have apparently come unglued and almost the whole headliner is sagging an inch
or so.
Taking the headliner down and re-gluing it doesn't sound like a fun job.
Gerry