Mercedes will use the old cars as a way to prop up their marketing as well as
rest upon their laurels.  The mercedes cars are crap anymore.  The brand
depends on idiots like us to keep proving that nothing lasts as long as an old
benz.  No new benz will last long enough to become an everyday collector car.
The newest high buy in examples might have low enough mileage and auction
potential for collectors.  McLarens, not an E or S class.  I would be surprised
if the leased cars are on the road two decades after the ink dries on the lease
papers

clay monroe