As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become

--FT

On 2/22/19 4:38 PM, Rdeafboy via Mercedes wrote:
I was in Africa in the Serengeti  and I know why they are striped ...Off in the
distance the pack of zebras were hiding in the forest of GRAY ash trees after a
stampede . You could NOT see them.... Blends right in...BTW  they are 50/50
when it comes to black/white coloration.

Jungle Boy Bob

--FT