Was like 75F and very humid today (and yesterday too) here, was really foggy this morning.  A little while ago it started getting cool and foggy again.

I found little tomatoes getting ripe on a plant I found last spring in my compost bin, put it in a pot, grew but no fruit last summer.  Thought it was dead but it has risen thought the winter!

--FT