No way he can drive them all, or that much.  Probably not collectable either,
unless as a set.  If the collection did make it to auction, their might be a
person or two who takes home a well appointed example at reasonable price.
Provenance will of course boost the value.  The old  green 1975 Land Rover
Range Rover, once owned by the House of Windsor went up on auction.  May have
even been driven by Prince Philip before he took to crashing cars.  The
commentator made mention that some unscrupulous future seller would attempt to
pawn it off as a “Princess Diana” utility vehicle, though she had not surfaced
until past 1981.

clay monroe