bearing brand does not matter much, however FAG are considered better and SKF is better than most, but perhaps not quite up there with FAG.  I got FAG for the tensioner because they were available for pretty much the same price, and it seems to be a fairly high failure rate at 150 to 250k miles.

For the belt tensioner, You can substitute 2 bearings for the original. 6004-2RS with a 3mm spacer in between.  I sliced off about 3.5 mm from the old bearing outer race, then faced it to under 3mm with a cutoff wheel on a cheap HF 4" grinder.  I posted the OE double row bearing number, but I don't remember it now.  I could not find a bearing for sale  in the USA or in .DE websites, so I mark it as unobtainium.