Hillary?  Is that you?

--FT (about to get moderate)

On 3/10/19 4:02 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
I am colluding with the Russians

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 10, 2019, at 2:34 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Maybe someone on this list is selling the info?

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 1:44 PM Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Yeah, my daughter was talking to me about infant car seats (whether the ML
had the proper seat belts for one [MB content]) and the next thing I knew I
was being hit with ads for infant car seats. The Googs are ALWAYS
listening. So they can provide us with a better internet experience!

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Kaleb
C. Striplin via Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:03 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Kaleb C. Striplin
Subject: [MBZ] Big brother is watching, break out the tin foil.

So Curt mentioned 15W50 oil a few minutes ago on the list.  Just now I
was scrolling Fakebook and an ad for M1 15W50 from walmart showed up.
Very strange.  I have not been looking at this oil anywhere online.
Coincidence?  Who knows.  To further this, I have been sitting at home
before and mention some product to the wife that I have not searched for
on line.  Shortly after said product shows up in ads on my phone
somewhere.  I think my phone is listening to me.

---
https://www.avg.com

--FT