Indeed could be a good deal.  There are lots of folks around here that buy
nice cars then never use them, or only go out in nice weather.  They're the
same type of people that aren't good with computers.

I bought my 7 year old wagon with 18k miles from such a person.

Jaime

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 3:09 PM Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Could be a good deal.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Mar 17, 2019, at 11:38 AM, Jaime Kopchinski via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > This popped up pretty close to me... I have no interest, but maybe one of
> > you do
> >

> https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/boonton-1996-mercedes-e300d-diesel/6843547553.html
> >

> > --
> > Jaime Kopchinski