I don't think I've ever seen M1 20w50...  I forget where you are but if the
car starts okay at your temps then I'd suggest its fine. A 61x will never be
able to go long OCI due to soot levels unless you filter for soot specifically
which probably isn't worth it on a car not being driven big miles. The last
240D I had I used M1 15w50 in the summer and M1 5w40 in the winter. The 240D
before that leaked oil really bad so it got the cheapest 15w40 I could find but
got changed at 3,000 miles or so...
-Curt

    On Monday, March 18, 2019, 1:31:36 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes