How many different kinds of clips are there on all the body trim pieces on my
W124?
Now that I have been driving this thing after it sat most of its life, stuff
that has been baking in the AZ sun are failing. Like body trim. The pieces on
the door, for example, are becoming loose so I removed the one on the passenger
door and it looks like there are two different types of clips utilized. And, is
there a special tool for removing/reinstalling body trim.
I’m leaving the 90 degree AZ for Buzzard’s Bay, MA. Career Fair at
Massachusetts Maritime Academy.  I best take a jacket.

Bob R

Sent from my iPad