> Great information. I'm pleased Sun Valley was willing to help you when it
> was of no benefit to them.

I told them I intended to use their services, for any car I had that
was worth putting that kind of money into.  Barney is not that car.
They understood.  I'd done my homework, asked very specific
questions, so as to minimize their time involvement.

> And why do you not have your crane and your car trailer to use?

Crane's had something badly wrong with one front hub for
years now.  I basically won't move it.  Car trailer is covered
with garage contents, during our 'remodeling' project.
Not sure an ML320 would even fit on it, I know a pickup
truck will not.

-- Jim