For doing some repaints on the house.  Harbor Freight special, it seems like a decent unit, got good reviews.  I just primed a bedroom in less than 30min, walls and ceiling (which has that popcorn on it that you absolutely cannot roll paint on).  It looks really good.  I'll let that dry a bit then hit it with white paint.

Took awhile to mask off the doors, windows, and baseboards but I generally do blue tape around the perimeter anyway.  It's a bit of a bother to get it going and to clean it up, but not too bad.  I'm gonna use it next to spray stain on the outside of the house.  I got a respirator to keep unwanted paint spray out of my lungs, put a fan in a window to blow air out, but it doesn't seem to leave much around other than where you point it.

These things are da bomb!

--
--FT