Hi there, I'm attempting to install late-model (circa '93 400E)
leather insert doorpanels in my TD, but apparently those versions use
a wider metal upper lip that attach to the felt wiper seal against the
window.  I need to know the part number for the little metal clips
which attach the felt wiper to the door panel.  I believe there are 4
of these on the fronts and three on the rear.

For extra karmic benefit, could someone send me EPC screenshots of the
pages showing how the late-model lower body cladding and rocker panels
mount to the body and doors?  I'm attempting to install this cladding,
but I have no idea what attachment clips are required.  Do these
screenshots show the part numbers for all those clips?

TIA
--
Casey
Olympia, WA